GFF Visualizer Instruction
- The program accepts only GFF file.
- Visualization of GFF file depends on the first field (SEQNAME: - Name of the chromosome or scaffold) of the GFF file.
- Condition 1: only one chromosome or scaffold present:
Condition 2: Multiple chromosome or scaffold present:
- GFF Visualizer shows the gene and exon information depending on their availability
Hovering on the tracks shows the annotation information depending on their availability
Gene and exon tracks are linked to the exiting browser genome and a click on a gene shows nucleotide sequences associated with the browser genome
Presently this program can handle up to 10 MB of file and after uploading it takes less than 1 minute of generate the output
For template GFF: visit Download
- Program will choose a scaffold or chromosome name whose name is matching with existing scaffold or chromosome name of the genome browser and shows the gene and exon information depending on their availability